Very nice hotel, service and BREAKFAST. Good /safe location next to very active park.
Driver picked us up at 5AM at SJO. They were able to get us into a room by 8AM even though check in was 12, 1 or 2ish. Room was clean and close to grocery store, restaurants and not too far from the central area of downtown San Jose. We walked to downtown but it was a little far. There is a nice Argentinian restaurant 100 steps south and Donny took good care of us there (he spoke good english).
Costa Rica is not North America (we haven't traveled much). Most of the areas are kinda 90's ish and we felt a little out of place not knowing the language. We never felt threatened but we never felt really comfortable. We are looking forward to traveling to the beach and hopefully find some english speaking folks to drink a beer with. Turns out there are not many (any) pubs in central CR to hang in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose