Do not stay here. They had an employee who stole money, then they tried to rip me off approximately $1,000. They treated me like I was some dumb gringa tourist that was made of money, when in fact I am Argentine and was working for the United Nations. I was staying in San Jose for an extended period, and was willing to pay the higher-than-rent prices because of the breakfast and nice location. It was not worth it. I had problems the entire time. I was supposed to stay 6 weeks, I stayed only 3.5 because of all the problems, and then they charged me the weekly rate instead of the promised monthly rate because I stayed 4 days less than one month. I would not recommend this place to anyone, and if the propietors want to maintain a successful business, I would highly suggest they replace their manager! I moved a block away to Mi Casa Hostel and had a WONDERFUL remainder of my stay in beautiful Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose