We have stayed here several times in the past 2 years. it is a small hotel on a quiet street just 3 blocks from La Sabana Park and national stadium. Very good base for exploring the San Jose area. Just 15 minutes from SJO on the edge of downtown area. Rooms are very comfortable, good breakfast included, enclosed parking area and great staff. Fast food to nice restaurants within walking distance. Grocery stores nearby, Apartments with full kitchens available at less that $100 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose