This small hotel is close to the airport and just outside the centre of San Jose. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is nice. There is fruit, yoghurt, bread and there is a cook who makes pancakes, rice or eggs in the morning. Rooms are a little old-fashioned, but clean, so we were content. A few restaurants are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana Costa Rica/San Jose