We stayed in KAP's place in december and found the place very clean and well kept . The staff , including the manager made a lot of effort trying to locate our luggage that did not come with us on our flight . Very nice atmosphere , great breakfast and referring to mr Yobbb who talks about a pool and noisy people at night . There place has no pool and guests have to be quiet from 22.00 on . And I have seen staff enforcing that rule . I think Mr Yobbb stayed somewhere else , Costa Rica Backpackers perhaps ? I would certainly come back next time .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast buffet, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to more than 60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place Costa Rica/San Jose