One of the highlights of my stay in Costa Rica was the beautiful oasis at Kaps Place, a hostel that feels like your home. From the welcoming and beautiful Karolina to the excellent staff, from the imaginative paintings and decorations in each room to the full-on showers (best in town!), this is one sweet and reasonable place to stay. They help in incredible ways to make your trip easy -- ordering taxis, providing a phone to call home, internet service, you name it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast buffet, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to more than 60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place Costa Rica/San Jose