My friend in Alberta spent several days at the Cristina in 2011 and recommended it to me when I made the journey in July to have dental surgery. We had 10 fabulous days - Sylvie the receptionist told us to choose the tours we wished to go on and she would do the rest. Right down to a calendar with the tours, pickup times, prices and receipts. The friendliness of the staff and their willingness to help with anything and everything put this place at the top of my WOW LIST. Complimentary coffee was always available - I filled our teapot up every chance I got when we weren't on a tour and brought it back to our room. The coffee was delicious and led us on a trip to the Boka plantation and 10 bags of coffee that we brought home to Cornwall, Ontario. A breakfast buffet was included in the price and speaking as a caterer, I wasn't disappointed, I was inspired! I can't wait to go back! Judy & Hannah Stewart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer comfortable and fully equipped Suites-Apartments with 1,2 or 3 bedrooms from 420 to 1000 square feet. We have free airport(SJO) to hotel transportation, and we charge US$5 from hotel to the Airport, both services must be booked with us. Free high speed wi-fi and free buffet breakfast. We specialize in medical tourism, families and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartotel Suites Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel Cristina San Jose
- Apartotel Suites Cristina Costa Rica/San Jose