Read other reviews of the Casa Conde and after staying here thought they were petty. I really enjoyed my stay here. I found the staff, attentive and eager to please. The wifi was fast and available in my room and in the dining room. I worked out at a small outdoor gym area that was clean and well equipped. I ate breakfast and dinner here and found the food tasty and well prepared. The breakfast was especially good- a nice selection of fresh fruit and eggs cooked to your preference. It was around a 8-10 dollar taxi ride to the central areas of San Jose. taxis were plentiful, safe and fast. I didn't mind staying at Casa which is away from the crowded and inner city. A huge group of American school kids were staying here as well. They seemed to be happy and well cared for. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose