We stayed here on our first night and last night in Costa Rica as our flights were in and out of San Jose. My first impression was that it was okay, but after more Costa Rican travel, I realized that it was actually quite nice comparatively. The suites were spacious and some even provided in-room washers and dryers. There was great air-conditioning and even though you are in the middle of a not-so-great neighborhood, it feels very safe. We only had breakfast here, but the fruit options and hot bar were decent. They could use some new towels in the rooms (ours had a few holes) and maybe some basics in the rooms like dish soap or coffee filters to make things a little easier. If I had to stay in San Jose again though, I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, located just 5 minutes from San Jose and 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport, offers comfortable facilities to Local and International Guests. Enjoy 110 fully furnished two-bedroom luxury suites, equipped with a kitchen, dining room, living room, TV, air conditioning, secure parking and all the amenities to make you feel right at home. We provide laundry service, prescheduled Hotel-Airport transfers, meeting room facilities, along with wireless Internet access, computer desk and gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose