We stayed here on our first night and last night in Costa Rica as our flights were in and out of San Jose. My first impression was that it was okay, but after more Costa Rican travel, I realized that it was actually quite nice comparatively. The suites were spacious and some even provided in-room washers and dryers. There was great air-conditioning and even though you are in the middle of a not-so-great neighborhood, it feels very safe. We only had breakfast here, but the fruit options and hot bar were decent. They could use some new towels in the rooms (ours had a few holes) and maybe some basics in the rooms like dish soap or coffee filters to make things a little easier. If I had to stay in San Jose again though, I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose