We stayed at Casa Conde on our last night in San Jose. It was wonderful. We were greeted with "welcome" drinks before being taken to our plush and spacious suite. The beds were soft (the best all week in CR), and we weren't subjected to the noisy round-the-clock traffic of the city. It was like an oasis in the middle of San Jose. We took advantage of the hot tub after dark - nice set up. We went to the restaurant for dinner - a bit expensive. But we couldn't sit outside b/c they were setting up for a private party. The pool was not available for the same reason. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and outdoor seating the next morning. Loved everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose