After a hellish horrible night at a not-so-nice hotel in Escazu, we decided to pack up and switch hotels. Our lawyer suggested Casa Conde, and we're SO glad he did!! The suite we got is on the inside section of the compound, so it's super quiet, and everything we needed was right here!
The hotel let us check in early, we had a fabulous lunch at their buffet, and then later, we had a wonderful dinner (albeit a little noisy due to the american kids squealing in the pool outside)
The next morning, we had a very early wake-up call to make it to an appointment by 6:30, they even called a taxi for us with no problems. I can't even mention it enough, but to say this hotel is amazing.
In short, I'll never stay anywhere else when visiting San Jose again! Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose