We had made prior arrangements to be picked up at 9:30pm (after the usual shuttle hours) and we had given our Frontier flight number so when we finally arrived at 11:30pm, we were very pleased to see our shuttle driver with our name on his sign. He drove us the 45 minutes to Casa Conde and the next day our rental car was delivered to us so we didn't have any real experience with the neighborhood. The 2 bedroom apartment was clean and comfortable and we were exhausted. Breakfast the next morning was simply amazing, it was so good! We don't think it was because we hadn't eaten since the afternoon before in Denver, CO. All kinds of fresh fruit, waffles, omelets, coffee, juice, cereal, toast, and more. All of the staff were extremely pleasant and it was a good "entrance" to our month long stay in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose