The hotel was very nice, rooms were small apartments with full kitchens, all located in a guarded compound we were cautioned not to leave on foot at night. So without a vehicle, there was no local sightseeing nor outside strolling, which left us feeling a bit claustrophobic. The restaurant and bar were good; nice pool, but it was a bit chilly to swim. Our room safe wouldn't work, and the repairman, who came promptly, repair it, so he just hefted it onto his shoulder and walked out, bringing us a new one the same way. Hmmm. What's the value of a hotel safe you can just pick up and leave with? Every other place in CR we visited had the safe bolted to the wall. Overall, nice place to spend a day or two, but personally, I like to be able to walk outside my hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/San Jose