Had a great time here! I was backpacking through Central America and used Colours as a nice break from ‘roughing-it’. Prior to arriving, the staff was very attentive to e-mails and planning. The rooms are awesome with robes, big beds and plenty of pillows.
The internet is VERY slow – be warned. The hot tub was also down, however the manager noticed I was trying to use it and immediately fixed it. Same with the internet. If something is wrong, tell the staff, they are right on it and ready to help out.
The place was quiet, so if you are planning on meeting up with people, don’t plan on it. I was able to meet 8 new friends, but the other nights the place was very quiet. Easy cab ride to anywhere.
Enjoyed the stay there, and am very thankful to the staff for everything they did – great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose