The staff are the greatest thing about this place. The rooms need upgrading, especially the pillows. You will hear others in their rooms as there seems to be some type of venting system shared by the rooms.
Liked the pool but the whirlpool was always way too hot to totally enjoy. Amazing free breakfast and great food available all day and evening.
The location is far from everything so if you intend to just lounge by the pool during your whole stay this place is for you. This place is not exclusively gay so be prepared for girls and str8 couples to be around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose