This is by far one of the better hotels I´ve stayed at in San Jose. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. the hotel has a great vibe to it and is a nice place to hang out. the rooms were clean and comfortable. If you don´t stay here you´ll be missing out. James, the owner is a great guy and he´s done a well job at putting this hotel together...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose