Having not been to San Jose in over 20 years, I was a bit nervous about traveling alone and staying in town. This was all dismissed once I spoke with Liz over the telephone. She arranged my transportation from the airport, which I highly recommend as the Taxi drivers outside customs are a bit aggressive. Upon arrival at Colours I was greeted by James, the Owner. James took the time to give me a tour of the property and escort me to my room. The Room was very nice, clean and comfortable with a fabulous shower. I really enjoyed my 4 days at this property. I was especially surprised on the excellent quality of food being served on site. The entire Staff was welcoming, especially Liz and David. Thank you Colours Oasis !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verdant, tropical, warm, beautiful year-round raft rapids, stroll rainforests, hike volcanoes, sample hottest gay nightlife in Latin America or just lounge poolside, Colours, your adventure home base exploring "The Wilds of Costa Rica". Premier, largest and only of its kind in the Capital City, designed for our deserving gay guests. Inclusive boutique hotel serving "the community" and their straight friends, conveniently located - stately Boulevard Rohrmoser. Stylish, intimate complex with all the amenities, bar and restaurant plus our renowned attentive 24 hour reception service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Colours Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colours Oasis Hotel San Jose
- Colours Oasis Resort Costa Rica/San Jose