$85
$46
  • Breakfast included
$149
$128
Barcelo San Jose(San Jose)
$119
$97
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Conde Hotel & Suites(San Jose)
$105
$160
$155
Orbitz.com
1,741 results
All reviewscosta ricacentral locationpedestrian mallheart of san joserooftop barnice hotelnational theatregold museumstreet noiseking bedyogurtlobby areastandard roomrental carfelt very safebreakfast was includedfew blocks
Reviewed September 10, 2007

• Stayed: August 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 16, 2007

• Stayed: April 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 4, 2007

Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed July 29, 2007

Hotel is clean and comfortable for the most part. Room was a little noisy. Room seemed a little over priced as it is not new. Hotel is located in downtown area. Not so close to airport. If you want a room closer to airport, I would recommend Adventure Inn or Country Inn & Suites. Both are excellent choices.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oateydog
Reviewed July 24, 2007

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for our honeymoon and we loved it. We stayed for 3 nights when we first arrived and were given a large clean room with a kind letter welcoming us, champagne for us to enjoy and a hot tub in our room! The staff was there to answer any and all questions and the hotel's resturaunt was excellent. Room service was fast and check-out was easy. Our last night there after 6 days in another area of the country was the best. The manager went out of his way to find my camera that I had left in the taxi and he treated us with such kindness and calmed me down when I was sure I had lost all our honeymoon pictures!

We highly encourage anybody staying in San Jose to stay at this hotel! We will certainly stay again if we go back, there was not a single complaint to be made!

Stayed: July 2007