My son and I stayed at the Radisson for one night on our way back to the states. The hotel was nice enough, the restaurant was decent but over priced, as you would expect in a hotel not within walking distance to anything.
My main concerns were the following:
1. None of the windows on in our ground floor room were locked. As a single female traveling with a 13 year old this is a big concern.
2. They claimed to have an airport shuttle but instead put is in a "non-official" taxi that they called which charged more than the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a convenient location near the historic city center, the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica offers comfortable accommodations in the city's vibrant financial, commercial and government district. The hotel is also close to major attractions including the National Theatre, Golden Museum and a range of shopping and dining options. While staying with us, you will enjoy on-site amenities such as a Fitness Center, Executive Lounge, an on-site casino, spacious meeting rooms and two restaurants - everything you need for a truly exceptional hotel stay. Reserve your stay online today and experience the comfort and convenience of the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Carlson, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Europa Hotel San Jose
- Radisson Europa Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson San Jose
- San Jose Radisson
- Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica