We stayed for 2 nights, the room was quite big but rather noisy since there is a street just next to the hotel.
The staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast was of a good value.
The hotel is close to the bus station (terminal gran caribe) and the little butterfly garden (Spirogyra Jardin de Mariposas). It takes about a 10 minute walk to downtown. Overall a nice place for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a convenient location near the historic city center, the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica offers comfortable accommodations in the city's vibrant financial, commercial and government district. The hotel is also close to major attractions including the National Theatre, Golden Museum and a range of shopping and dining options. While staying with us, you will enjoy on-site amenities such as a Fitness Center, Executive Lounge, an on-site casino, spacious meeting rooms and two restaurants - everything you need for a truly exceptional hotel stay. Reserve your stay online today and experience the comfort and convenience of the Radisson Hotel San Jose, Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Europa Hotel San Jose
- Radisson Europa Hotel And Conference Center
- Radisson San Jose
- San Jose Radisson
- Radisson Hotel San Jose Costa Rica