“A very poor Imitation of Mexican food”

Los Antojitos Comida Mexicana
Ranked #243 of 681 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food is terrible and the service is even worse. It hasn't changed in over 20 years and if any thing the prices went up and the food got worse

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food was very good, the grill for 2 persons were as big to feed 2 adults starving, and everything tasted very good. The attention was fast and efficient, and there were many options on price so you can eat for around usd10. Free wifi was a plus, and side by side there are 3 or 4 more restaurants just in case you are not like mexican food lover.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I love good mexican and this is it in San Jose
Food is fresh tasty and authentic no texmex crap here
Staff is warm and friendly and eager to please
Very reasonable priced. Dinner and drinks for 3 people including tip $32 us

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am not Mexican so I could not say it was a real Mexican food place but everything tasted really good.

Large portions . Friendly people. Fast and efficient service.

Overall we enjoyed the experience and had a very good time.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love Mexican food, but when traveling in CR had not found a place that did not use the local queso which does not taste the same as I am use to. This place used cheese that actually melts and what we both had which is not what I would consider real Mexican food, but still really good, was very good. The great thing was the play set for the kids. This is something I wish more places in the US offered. We would go out to eat more often!