“A fabulous place to enjoy exotic food!”
Review of Sash Restaurant

Sash Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 673 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Arab cuisine "Sash" is the oven where the bread that traditionally accompanies Eastern dishes are prepared. Condiments, colors, aromas and special ingredients make our Lebanese food tickle your senses. We invite you to taste the legacy that generations have preserved and today we serve with pride! Bon Appetite!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I love going to Sash. We don't even have to look at the Menu because we know it by heart! Meat, grilled vegetables, delicious Humus.... and fantastic service!

2  Thank Ileana B

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food is excellent Lebanese in Costa Rica --- which is hard to find in CR. Great dishes to share with friends and family. The flavors, ingredients and combinations are well thought out. I love their hummus, taboule, and grilled eggplant and zuchini. Highly recommend the "Lebanese Mesa Vegetariana" -- great to share for 2 people. Very filling. The server, Mario, is wonderful- very nice and attentive and the owners are always on site checking to make sure everything is to your liking. Great asset to Rohrmoser/Pavas close to Plaza Major.

1  Thank Katma_12
Reviewed February 28, 2013

When you walk in you definitely get a great feeling. The decor is really nice and soothing. Transporting you. We ordered bocas. The baba ghanoush was amazing. I loved the different things served on top. The bread they serve with everything is hot and delicious. And you have to tell them to stop bringing it. I didn't care for the falafel and the hummus needed a little salt and pepper. However these are minor things. I feel when considering this place you should consider the entire package. The owner is ever present to check on you and ensure you are having a great time. The upstairs where they have parties on the weekends is super cool. Check it out for yourself as they are definitely worth a try. I love this type of food, so we will be back. Thanks for a great evening.

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Best Lebanese Restaurant in San José. You'll find all the traditional Lebanese dishes and much more, refined, fresh, well served and delicious.

2  Thank HolaSanJos_
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Haven't found a dish that I will go back for. I end up going again because I'm stuck with someone who decided to go, and each time I'm disappointed. I've eaten Lebanese in the Middle East and this is a very poor imitation.

1  Thank Montserrat A