“Most incredible food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Most incredible food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I known this restaurant for 5 years and it has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. Since I was in italian classes in the same building I get to know most of the menu. Agnolotti Mezza Luna are one of the best pasta dishes, the sauce is spectacular!!! The Nutella crepe is a must as well!!! Super recommended and the place is super cozy for family dinners or going for a nice dinner out with your loved one.

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“Best service in San jose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I eat here several times a month. I have never had a bad meal here in 8 years under the ownership of Tony or Marco. Having the owner/operator in the kitchen makes all the difference. I don't think I have looked at a menu in 5 years, They will make you anything you want. The staff has been there forever. You won't go wrong here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sanjoseguy_11
Musselshell Mt
“Italian food at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just get into a taxi & tell the driver Casa Itatia, My friend & owner of many years,Tony, sold his restaurant to now the new owner,& chef Marco. The food has been & still is as fantastic as ever & very inexpensive. Take it from me a true New York, Italian & eating at this place for so many years, I have come to make it a point that I introduce everyone to this classic eatery. My Tica Doctor girlfriend has all her Hospital staff eating here. As Tony would greet you at the door or your table, Marco has followed this tradition. He & all his waiters speak English & are all very helpful with suggesting the evenings specials or help with the menu.Great Wine list & Bar. If you have a special request for Dinner,just call Marco & he will do his best to accommodate your needs. I get treated to all the Italian deserts that are made fresh every night, just like home. Tiramisu, Heavenly, beyond taste buds. You will enjoy or forgetaboutit!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“A wanna be Italian, very expensive.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I just visited this restaurant a few days ago and I must say I did not like it at all. The food was really spicy and definitely not Italian, not even close.

I ordered a pesto plate to start, the portion was small and had a few pieces of Costa Rican salami and nothing else. no mozzarella, no prosciutto, Italian pepper, zucchini, no basil or olive oil. Two small pieces of cheese that tasted like it was found in the garbage, came without garlic bread and when I asked for bread which is served with any pesto plate anywhere in the world, they served me two tiny pieces and charged for it also.

The pasta was way over cooked. an insult to Italian culture.

• Visited June 2013
Cuenca, Ecuador
“La comida fue excelente!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food was very good and the restaurant is very quaint. The service is fast, but not friendly, so don´t sweat it, just enjoy the wonderful food.

• Visited June 2013