“Eye Opening!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bird's Nest: 2-hour San Jose City Highlights Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 5 Food & Drink in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Group & Private City Tours of San Jose, Costa Rica and Central Valley day-trips. Food, History, Culture and Art.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Los Angeles, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Eye Opening!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

I've lived here 5 years, and have been coming down off and on for 10 years now and still saw things and learned facts I hadn't before for whatever reason. I didn't do the entire "Day in San Jose" package but thoroughly enjoyed my morning walking through the city with Stacey and Maddie! It was interesting to think back to what the San Jose must have been like 100 years ago, there is a very colorful history to be learned about a lot of the architectural landmarks of the capital! Also Stacey was very accommodating and flexible, I joined the tour last minute with no trouble. At the end of the day, I would say whether you have a whole day, or just a couple hours to spare, I would highly recommend Stacey and Barrio Bird Walking Tours.... Cheers!

Visited October 2011

Mexico City, Mexico
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Excellent! Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

I contacted Stacy last minute and she responded very promptly to my email and questions. We met on a Sunday morning and she was right on time at our meeting place. The walking tour was great, she takes you around the downtown area giving you a guided tour of some of the buildings and history of the area. I found her charming and entertaining and knowledgeable and you can tell that she loves doing the tours. This is a great way to see the city and get to know it before setting of to explore it on your own.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

2 Thumbs up!

Visited May 2011
2 Thank tammynnc
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Walking tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2011

My friends and I signed up for Stacy's tour on Jan 16th. She was very gracious, even though we were running a little late for the tour,sorry Stacy!!. She gave lots of interesting facts about the city and the architecture. She also took the time to allow breaks and stops at various booths at the flea market. Everyone in our group really enjoyed themselves, and we will do it again in a heart beat. I definitely recommend one of the Barrio Bird Walking Tours.

Visited January 2011
Rhode Island
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“San Jose you will be surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

I had a free day at the end of my trip and i found Stacey by accident on the web. Let me tell you it was the best thing i did. I saw much more than i ever did on my own. There are really nice areas in San Jose. Stacey is a fun person and you should give it a try!!
David Rhode Island

Costa Rica
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tour Costa Rica with IL VIAGGIO TRAVEL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2010

Excellent service, they do excellent recommendations on hotels, activities and places to visit. Rates are fare and staff is bilingual. Their office is in San Jose but they have coverage all over the country.

2 Thank EmilioCostaRica