The staff at Casa Lima was Amazing! Ask for their Spaghetti or Pizza. It is increidible. We were newlyweds looking for cozy, quite, and simple. We got it! If you are a resort type of person- don't go there. If you are looking to experience true Costa Rican life, then this is the place to go. All around, I wouldn't have gone any other place. Be sure to say hi to Don Kiko!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A small-paradise." is what we often hear from our guests’. Casa Lima is a small exclusive bed and breakfast nestled in one of Costa Rica's unique and privileged neighborhood, Rohrmoser. Located only 15 minutes from San Jose city centre and the airport, Casa Lima offers the perfect strategic location for visiting the Central Valley and exploring Costa Rica. Only a short drive away from all the amenities of San Jose and Escazu, yet located in a tranquil and relaxed tropical setting. Casa Lima is only two blocks away from the American Embassy in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Lima B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Lima Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Lima Hotel San Jose
- Casa Lima B & B Costa Rica/San Jose