This B&B/Hotel was situated around a garden courtyard with LOTS of plants, some birds and a waterfall. The owner, Nelson, was very gracious and welcoming - and he speaks perfect English. The hotel is well situated in a pleasant neighborhood with the American Embassy, stores and banks within walking distance.
Every room has a theme - we stayed in the frog room! It was comfortable, clean and had plenty of soap & shampoos, TV, air conditioning and a stocked fridge. You can get 3 meals a day there, continental breakfast is included - their kitchen specializes in Cuban food.
Mike and Kathy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A small-paradise." is what we often hear from our guests’. Casa Lima is a small exclusive bed and breakfast nestled in one of Costa Rica's unique and privileged neighborhood, Rohrmoser. Located only 15 minutes from San Jose city centre and the airport, Casa Lima offers the perfect strategic location for visiting the Central Valley and exploring Costa Rica. Only a short drive away from all the amenities of San Jose and Escazu, yet located in a tranquil and relaxed tropical setting. Casa Lima is only two blocks away from the American Embassy in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Lima B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Lima Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Lima Hotel San Jose
- Casa Lima B & B Costa Rica/San Jose