We stayed at Casa Lima on our way into Costa Rica, and it was amazing!
The rooms were large and airy, the courtyard / garden area was beautiful,
and they have a number of amazing pets (like a monkey and a few beautiful parrots.)
The food was also excellent, with tons of fresh fruit and tasty breads.
The best reason to stay here though is the amazing customer service:
We forgot our hair dryer and they ran up a brand new one up to the room,
A second example is that we needed to make it to church in the morning at a specific time,
and the staff called around to multiple churches / friends to find a church that fit our needs.
Then to top it all off they arranged our taxi and everything worked perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A small-paradise." is what we often hear from our guests’. Casa Lima is a small exclusive bed and breakfast nestled in one of Costa Rica's unique and privileged neighborhood, Rohrmoser. Located only 15 minutes from San Jose city centre and the airport, Casa Lima offers the perfect strategic location for visiting the Central Valley and exploring Costa Rica. Only a short drive away from all the amenities of San Jose and Escazu, yet located in a tranquil and relaxed tropical setting. Casa Lima is only two blocks away from the American Embassy in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Lima B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Lima Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Lima Hotel San Jose
- Casa Lima B & B Costa Rica/San Jose