I stayed in Casa Lima for a weeks time and I was blown away with the immense detail that they have put into the place. The minute you walk into the bed and breakfast you feel as though you have been transcended to another place, where all is beautiful and good. There garden is spectacular with all different kinds of exotic plants. The rooms were super cozy and I could hear the waterfall all night long, which was very soothing. The rooms have a lot of air circulating, I was never hot. The food was good and the staff was phenomenal. All in all it was a fabulous trip and Casa Lima made it even better. These pictures just don't do the place justice. I recommend you go and check it out for yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A small-paradise." is what we often hear from our guests’. Casa Lima is a small exclusive bed and breakfast nestled in one of Costa Rica's unique and privileged neighborhood, Rohrmoser. Located only 15 minutes from San Jose city centre and the airport, Casa Lima offers the perfect strategic location for visiting the Central Valley and exploring Costa Rica. Only a short drive away from all the amenities of San Jose and Escazu, yet located in a tranquil and relaxed tropical setting. Casa Lima is only two blocks away from the American Embassy in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Lima B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Lima Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Lima Hotel San Jose
- Casa Lima B & B Costa Rica/San Jose