“Leonardo Rodriguez, best guide ever!”

Costa Rica Driver - Tours
Ranked #4 of 28 Transportation in San Jose
Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you are looking for a guide,whit a very confortable mini van,to drive you arownd Costa Rica, Leonardo Rodriguez is the best guide in Costa Rica. I have travel whit him in differents occassion in the last 3 years, and it s always been amazing trips. He have a passion for his own country,he know all the best place to visit, the most popular but also the hidden beach or road lest traveled but incredeblely amazing. He have over 10 years experience driving tourist arownd Costa Rica, and he is an exellent driver. I have travel Costa Rica for the last 5 years, many months at the time, but I never had someone as good as him as a tours guide and driver. I am my self in the touristic industry in Quebec, Canada. Leo speak exellent English, but he is also speak very good french.
He is professional,and verry knowledgeable of all annimals, birds, plantes ect...He know the best tours or activities to do in the area, best restaurents and everything you can hope for having the best trip ever! But most of all is that Leo is not only a exellent guide and driver, he is a amazing person whit a big heart, verry respectfull of others and his country. To me, he became not just my tour guide but a verry good friend!
Leo have ben hacked his yahoo e-mail,for that reason he could answer his yahoo e- mail for the last week. He create a new e-mail leratravelcr@gmail.com, contact him on gmail and you will receive verry fast answer.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"spoke excellent english"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My fiance, his mother, her friend, and I did two tours with Freddy's company over Thanksgiving. We had Julio as our tour guide and couldn't have been happier. It was very private just us and Julio in his suv. He was so knowledgeable about everything and answered all our questions. We ate the most amazing food and saw beautiful landscapes. I would highly recommended if your looking to do a tour use Freddy's company. I

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We used Leo Rodriguez this summer. He was an AMAZING driver! I highly recommend him! He does DRIVER-GUIDES in English, French and Spanish, very comfortable vans and YEARS of experience taking people ALL OVER COSTA RICA hiking in active volcanoes, National Parks, Birdwatching, Secret Waterfalls, Jungle River Cruises to Spot Wildlife, ITINERARIES, Surfing, Diving, Rafting, the best restaurants, PRIVATE TRANSFERS and just anything a tourist would need in beautiful Costa Rica! He is just a very honest and good person who just wants to help. I highly recommend him.
PLEASE NOTE- his Yahoo email was hacked as of December 2013. Please contact him at leratravelcr@gmail.com

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Danny was recommended to us by friends that had hired him on a past trip. We are a family of four and hired him for transfers within Costa Rica as well as airport.
From the planning stages through our final day, Danny was very professional, knowledgeable, a very safe driver and very personable. Our 2 teenage kids thought he was great too!
We started our trip from San Jose to Arenal. We left in the morning and stopped at a canopy and nearby small restaurant that he suggested on the way. Both were excellent and the canopy was very well run. He also drove us on another leg of our trip from Arenal to Miguel Antonio. This was about a 5 hr drive and again he made all the difference. He is very knowledgeable about Costa Rica, making him a great guide as well.
Always reliable and on time.
We would highly recommend Danny !

See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were recommended to Danny Jimenez (costaricadrivers.com) by friends who used him before. This was our first trip to Costa Rica and Danny is the best tour guide and driver we have ever had. Not only a gentleman, but a great safe driver and very informative. We took 3 trips within CR with him across the country.
He was not only on time but early and waiting for us. His food and touring recommendations were phenomenal and he provided wonderful insights across our journeys. He is also a charming man.
They were wonderful. He is the BEST by far. A true professional.

1  Thank Ronald G