“Outstanding Driving Service - Thanks!!”

Costa Rica Driver - Tours
Ranked #4 of 28 Transportation in San Jose
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We spent 9 days in Costa Rica for our honeymoon and booked 3 transfers with Danny prior to leaving on our trip. He was very professional and prompt when communicating by email, and I thought the prices he quoted us were very reasonable considering the length of the 3 trips. We had the same driver, Tad, for each of our drives. He was amazing to say the least. He was always on time (if not early) to pick us up, extremely friendly, and very knowledgeable about the geography, culture, flora and fauna of Costa Rica -- we gained a lot of local knowledge! The air conditioned van was clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend Danny's service, and I plan to use them for any future trips to Costa Rica!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have used Danny's services several times now... In October, I was in San Jose with my mother (who has had a brain stroke) and we decided to go t Puerto Viejo. Since I wanted to offer her some comfort and I had worked with Danny before and really trust him, I decided to call him last minute. He rearranged his schedule and took us to and back from the Caribe himself. Both times he arrived half hour before the agreement, and my mother was very impressed with how professional and nice he is...
If this is the kind of service you are looking for, look no further. You have already found the best (in my opinion). You will take back home not only great memories, but also a great friend!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had a very relaxing time travelling around CR with the transport service provided by Francisco Torres. We used him on our first day from SJO - Poas - Saraquipi, and then on our last destination from SJO - Manuel Antonio. He was very friendly and professional! On top of the transport, he turned out to be our private tour guide of the day! He listened to our needs and suggested to make stops along the way. We learnt so much about the flowers, trees, birds, volcanos ....etc from him on our way to Poas Volcan. And wow, when he drove us to Manuel Antonio, he squeezed in a side trip that our children will never forget....made their own sugar cane juice. He does live up to his statement posted on his website http://ecoticotours.tumblr.com/about
" Francisco's work philosophy is simple: treat everyone you meet as a friend and business will take care of itself. "

2  Thank AACharis
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We just returned from a trip into Liberia to Arenal then to the JW Marriott in near Tamarindo. This was the one aspect of the trip I had considered a big splurge and was also nervous about working out. I just had faith that our driver would be standing at the airport with a sign as promised but warned my husband I just went off trip advisor recommendations. We had been to Costa Rica before and knew the roads were bad and often poorly marked. I knew this would add significant stress so we decided to go with a driver. Ted was at the airport as promised. He was delightful gentleman. He acted as our tourguide and translator as well as driver. He was always early for pick ups and the van always appeared to be freshly cleaned. He taught us a lot about Costa Rica and became our Spanish instructor as well. My husband likes off the beaten path type things. Ted helped accommodate his sense of adventure as well as our children's sense of "Where will there Chicken nuggets?" He was extraordinarily good natured and patient. I highly recommend Ted as a driver.

1  Thank e s
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Danny and his crew were so important in making our trip to Costa Rica fabulous. Pre-trip communications were great and for all four parts of our journey Danny and crew were on time, friendly, knowledgeable and all of the other good things everyone else has been saying. I wouldn't hesitate to give my unconditional recommendation. We're already talking about going back to Costa Rica and my first contact will be Danny. . It's like traveling with your favorite cousin!