“Simple place to have coffee”
Review of Bagleman's - CLOSED

Bagleman's
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I consider Bagleman's a place where you can meet up with your friends and have a cup of coffee and may be a sandwich if you're hungry. The atmosphere is very simple, coffee is fine and inexpensive.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We used to buy our bagles at the Coridabat location until it closed down in the fall of 2010. They were excellent. I think maybe they charge a little too much both for take home bagles and the deli restaurant and that;s why they couldn't stay in business. I think there are three more stores still in business but since they closed our store we no longer pass them at the right time ( we live two hours out of San Jose). I was forced to learn how to make Bagles at home and was very surprised to find I could make them just about as well.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We had a nice meal at Bagelmen's. Good variety at a decent price.

1  Thank TracyH6
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is a fast food chain here in San Jose. Their food is nice and their locations are usually easy to find. They tend to be busy, but nevertheless nice for a quick meeting.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

We just had a bagel, but as a New Yorker, I can attest that these were real bagels! Pleasant place to hang out, no pressure to move on. Sitting on top of a hill, it is nice to just rest your feet and consider next steps. On the main drag and easy to get to many other interesting places.