“Fantastic setting for fabulous lunch”

Lolo's Pizza and Vinery
Ranked #172 of 685 Restaurants in San Jose
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Love the unique table furniture, the picuresque setting, perfect shade of palm trees, fantastic food and servide , and of course the big pink Pig. Great place to enjoy a relaxing lunch on the coast..

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I lived in New York for 4 years and this is still some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. The hot sauce is absolutely amazing. The decorations are cute and kitschy. The wine selection is pretty good. You'll pay a little more, but you will get what you pay for. Absolutely freaking delicious. The owner of my favorite hostel in San Jose (Galileo) brought me here. Then when my friend came back to visit a few months later, I took him back again. This is the perfect hidden secret, and probably my favorite restaurant in the city.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very cost hidden secret of Chepe by the rail tracks in Los Yoses. Delicious thin crust pizza's. Good service - honest price

1  Thank Martano
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Lolo's was a good recommendation. A cool little spot, right of the train tracks. However, the owner was BLARING Led Zepplin over the stereo. We asked if he could turn it down just a little bit, so we could hear each other talk (the was only one other couple in the restaurant at the time). He turned it off. We sincerely said "Oh we're sorry, you don't have to turn it off, maybe down just a little bit". Before we could finish saying that, he threw his hands in the air and made a SHHHHHH noise. We tried once again to explain, and received an even more insistent SHHHHHHH, with a finger pointed directly at us. Also he apparently raised the price of each pizza by four dollars making it $22 dollars per pizza. Not worth it. There was another pizza place nearby, I think it was called Fabrica...much better.

3  Thank Seth D
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Great service, good music, great pizza, nice decoration and excellent location packed in a tiny almost hidden restaurant in one of the most bohemian neighborhoods in San José.