“Thank you!!! for making my Bday so special!!”
Review of La Divina Comida

La Divina Comida
Ranked #29 of 823 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant with exquisite unique food, excellent service and a cozy ambient. We have two separate rooms ideal for private events that can accommodate up to 30 people. In addition, we have an outside sitting area for a more informal dinning. We hope to see you soon! For reservations o bigger groups (until 150 people) email us
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food!! Thanks to Marco for getting me exc desert for my bday and for the restaurant for paying my plate. This is the best Peruvian place in San José. Thanks again Marco U were the best!!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

I enjoyed so much La Divina Comida, I had a tuna carpaccio so fresh, then I had a fish for main entree.
Food size was really good , I had spanish white wine really good, services was perfect. Overall a very enjoyable experience!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Recommendation by friends who live in Costa Rica. It’s located in a very upscale mall with familiar shops and restaurants we have in the States. The food was very good both seafood and meat dishes. Not familiar with Peruvian cuisine, so I can’t say for sure, but the dishes didn’t particularly said “Peruvian” to me though they were all very tasty (we shared each others’ dishes :))

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Appetizers were not good - we had the tuna and raw fish and it wasn’t a good start to our dining experience. Then the entrees took forever to arrive. Once they did after at least 30 min wait, the food was luke warm at best and way over salted. I wasn’t impressed one bit and will not go back

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was great as well the Pisco sours we ordered. That for sure will be good enough to come back. The best of the night was the bread that was served by a nice lady making her way of living besides her physical restrictions. I will give then 5 stars just for it.