“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

great service, real Italian taste with fresh ingredients, and great tasting and pricy as well our meal was about $100.00

There are newer reviews for Pane e Vino

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

By far the best Calzone I have ever had! Excellent food and service! Will definitely return another day!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The choice on the menu is great. The staff is very helpful and advices to choose the best for your taste. The pizza we had was the best I ever got so far. When you are around, this restaurant is a must.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I love pizza, and the one that I had here was one of the best I've ever had. love the ambience, the view, the music, the company, and the wait staff were so atentive and friendly. I trully recomend this place

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food here is pretty good, can't say I've ever been disappointed. Prices are average $8-15. My all time favorite dish here is the Checca Penne pasta. Fresh mozzarella and basil with tomato sauce.