My husband and I have stayed here on a few occasions while visiting San Jose and we absolutely LOVE IT! Their beds are the most comfortable we have slept in while on vacation. The entire guesthouse is very clean, beautiful and quiet. The staff are super helpful and Juan at the front desk is so nice, he will try to assist you with anything. Such good value for what you pay, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-minute walk from Avenida Central with restaurants, bars and shops, colonial-style Costa Rica Guesthouse has free Continental breakfast, coffee and tea. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and private parking. The spacious rooms feature private or shared bathrooms with shower. Costa Rica Guesthouse serves breakfast in its Common Lounge. Guests can use the shared kitchen. Restaurants are within a 10-minute walk of the property. In the immediate vicinity of Costa Rica Guesthouse are various museums. A shopping center is within a 15-minute walk of the property. The International Airport of San Jose is 20 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Costa Rica Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Guesthouse Hotel San Jose
- Costa Rica Guesthouse San Jose