See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2010

We called them a month in advance. We followed their advice and sent them an email with the excursions that interested us. They scheduled the events prior to us getting to Costa Rica . They promised to have someone pick us up at the airport. Upon our arrival, the taxi was ready and took us to the B&B. They greeted us upon arrival at the B&B and served us breakfast each morning right on time. Our excursions were prompt and the tour guides were the best. They scheduled the San Jose City Tour, the Arenal Volcano Tour, the Doka Coffee Tour, the Poas Volcano Tour, Waterfalls, Manuel Antonio Beach Tour, Canopy Tour and White Water Rafting Tour. Matteo and Miranda made us feel like we were at home and the security person escorted us in and out of the facility to ensure that we were safe at all times. Our room was clean each day and the staff members were extremely polite and pleasant. We ate dinner at the Indian restaurant Taj Mahal across the street and it was fabulous. We also walked to the shopping mall nearby. We will stay at Out of Bounds when we return to Costa Rica.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2010

The Owners are super friendly and helpfull thes Rooms are clean and nice.
The Breakfest is are choise of varios things fresh fruits, cese and nice Cafe.
Absolute Greate Service

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Out of Bounds was the perfect place to start and end our adventure in Costa Rica. Matteo and Miranda were some of the nicest people we met and their hotel offered great comfortable rooms and exquisite views of the city. Stay at Out of Bounds, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I highly recommend Out of Bounds. It is an ideal location to use at the beginning, middle and end of a trip exploring all that Costa Rica has to offer. I found the tours arranged by the in house tourist centre very convenient and I cannot wait to go back for another visit

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Although my stay was just a fly by, Meranda and Matteo (owners) were both hospitable and friendly. The other staff I met was excellent and helpful. Because I was only staying for a night to catch my plane, I didn't have a chance to look around the area of the accommodations. However, it's close enough to get to the airport and in the vicinity of other conveniences. The hotel itself is very comfortable and great room quality. I would definitely choose this place again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo