$179
  • Pool
Posada El Quijote(Escazu)(Great Value!)
$75
El jardin de Anabelle(Escazu)(Great Value!)
$65
$82
$80
$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Apartotel Don Francisco(Escazu)(Great Value!)
$53
$55
Hotel Alta Las Palomas(Escazu)(Great Value!)
$161
$136
Costa Verde Inn(Escazu)(Great Value!)
$49
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I had stayed here back in 2009 and when I was asked to bring my dance company to perform in CR I knew this is where I wanted to have my dancers stay. The vacation rental house in the back was perfect for my company of 11. They all had enough space to spread out, do laundry, cook and hang out. I myself stayed in the hotel itself. The room is comfortable and room #4 has my favorite view.
Merenda and Matteo go above and beyond to make sure all of your needs are met, and the guides they set up for us were amazing and quickly became like family.
I will not hesitate to tell everyone coming to Costa Rica to stay at Out Of Bounds.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JoelleMartinec
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I came down to Costa Rica with a large dance company of 11 people. We stayed in the newly acquired house, which is right behind the hotel. I was astonished at the size and beauty of it! In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there are 2 living rooms, a dining room, and a large kitchen with appliances. We had so much extra space to run around in! Plus, there´s a fun tiled jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.

Our director stayed in the hotel rooms, and they were so clean and comfortable as well.

The owner of the hotel went above and beyond in kindess and helpfulness. She provided us with maps and info to get the most out of our trip. The tour company affiliated with their hotel was exceptional. Our experience was so memorable, because our driver had such a passion for his job and country. We went zip lining through the rainforest, saw the La Paz waterfalls, and took the Doka coffee tour, which was all exciting and inexpensive. I hope to definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Great room and the owners and staff were great. They can also plan tours for you. All the reviews are true.

David

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David_Kuwait
Reviewed August 22, 2011

All the wonderful things said on other reviews are spot on. Miranda, Matteo and Ricardo are awesome people to work with! The rooms are clean and very, very comfortable. The hotel is very secure. The view is to die for. The breakfast is yummy!
Yes, this is a perfect place for tourist to stay!
But it's also a perfect place for locals to stay! My friend and I live in Nosara and go into San Jose every couple months, if not every month for shopping. (Things are cheaper and more selection in the City than in Nosara or even Nicoya.)
Besides having the huge Mall nearby, and a fabulous VIP movie theatre, this B&B is also extremely close to Cima Hospital for our ladies annual checkup, and close to EPA, (Costa Rica version of Home Depot) Office Depot, Wal-Mart and PriceSmart! Everything we would need all within 5-10 minutes of this hotel.
And the price for this hotel is excellent for Escazu! Did you know they have a 'frequent guest' program? The more you stay here, the less you pay! Excellent marketing for them to get the locals to come back. It sure works for us! We stayed here twice in two weeks and will be back again next month! Thanks, Miranda, Matteo and Ricardo!

Room Tip: There is not a 'bad' room here!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Allylam
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed here in June 2011 for 6 days as a solo female traveler for dental work. I picked it based on the good reviews and was so glad I did! The owners and staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The rooms are very lovely, the bathrooms are so cool, and the beds are heavenly!!

I highly recommend having them arrange airport pick up for you, it is great. The owners are very helpful with any questions you might have or arranging taxis or trips. The hotel's guard is the nicest man ever and the ladies who clean the rooms do a great job, I felt like I was at a plush spa.

All in all this is a wonderful hotel and I really enjoyed my time here! I would recommend to anyone, and if you are interested in a larger space, the house they rent is spacious and private!

Between the lovely rooms, the excellent wireless, the free calls home, and the always helpful service, I really felt relaxed and happy here! I will be staying here again!!

• Stayed: June 2011