“fantastic!”

and 1 more site!
Costa Verde Inn
Ranked #1 of 14 Escazu B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 21, 2011

this is a wonderful place to stay. quiet, safe, lovely, and great prices. the rooms are quaint and all the workers are incredibly helpful and nice. breakfast is delicious every morning and the girls will make you almost anything you want. best banana pancakes! would definitely go back again. thank you so much costa verde inn!

Room Tip: any room is great there!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 18, 2011

I love the Costa Verde Inn in Escazu, it is quiet, friendly and convenient to the main hub of the upscale suburb of San Jose. The staff are very helpful with taxis, information and other arrangements. Not to mention the wonderful breakfast every morning included in the price, what a DEAL! The entire staff makes you feel welcome and safe. I suggest it to all my clients traveling for dental work. Thank you!

Room Tip: kitchenettes are available upon request and the local market on Saturdays has everything you need to...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed a few nights at Coste Verde Inn at the beginning and end of our recent trip to Costa Rica. The grounds were well kept and pleasant and we really appreciated the safe feeling we got when we arrived the first night in the dark. Arturo was extremely helpful; I had emailed him and asked him for information on Volcano Poas. He had all the info written out for me when we arrived and it was a nice surprise.
We really enjoyed the breakfasts as they were hearty, very authentic and we loved meeting the other people staying at the B&B. I got hooked on the rice and beans dish and how well it went with the eggs in the morning and decided to try and cook that a bit here at home.
They had a lovely little room with fireplace where we met a couple others while lounging after a busy day.
I would highly recommend it and would stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a view of the valley. I hear it's very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have stayed at the Costa Verde a number of times over the last few years while having dental work done. It is a special retreat. Great to relax and sit by the pool. There is shared kitchen if you want to cook.There are several restaurants a short cab ride away. I have stayed at other places but I really like the CostaverdeINN the best.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stayed about one week at this wonderful place after all our important things were stolen at the Carribean Coast in Cahuita. The staff espacially Leo and Alin were super helpfull with everything. WE were very stressed getting all our things organised with embassys for new passports, banks for getting money again etc...They saved the rest of our vaccacion so that we finally had at least 4 great days at the Pacific Coast in their partner hotel Costa Verde at Manuel Antonio Beach. So thanks guys, and we really recommend both places the Costa Verde Inn, best place in San Jose and the great Costa Verde at Manuel Antonio Beach at the Pacific Coast! Greetings from Germany

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

It has been a pleasure to come to Costa Verde Inn Escazu. It is like a family. Everyone is welcome regardless of origen or heritage. The employs work together to provide good nutrional needs according to the individual. I have been their customer since 98 and "Todo Cambia" but the friendship and intellectual challenge doesn't change. "Vive la Vida" where you enjoy the sun. The rain and the natural heritage.

Maria Coventry.
DECATUR, GA.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Leonel C, Manager at Costa Verde Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you Dona Maria, it has been a pleasure to have here for so many years and I hope you continue visiting us . Muchas Gracias, siempre sera un placer!

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. Alaska to Costa Rica is a long way. The Costa Verde Inn has become home from home. All the staff have great personalities and are willing to go to great lengths to make your stay a pleasant one. The majority of the staff have been there for many years. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, the Inn itself spacious, open aired and well thought out. The quality of workmanship that has gone into making the wood furnishings throughout the Inn is exceptional. The breakfast served is a feast all in itself and very delicious. Good value all round. As a solo female traveler I have no qualms of being at the Inn alone. I look forward very much to my next visit.

Room Tip: Room number 13 has an exceptional view of San Jose
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Escazu
Posada El Quijote
#3 of 13 in Escazu
Hotel Aranjuez
Hotel Aranjuez
#6 of 78 in San Jose

Been to Costa Verde Inn? Share your experiences!