“Good healthy food for a good price with good service. ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Good healthy food for a good price with good service. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I good regularly. Informal but nice, serving fresh healthy food. Love the summer rolls and specially the vietnamese egg rolls. Finish with the "arroz con leche con mango". Great prices.

Escazu, Costa Rica
“limited menue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Did not think much of the food and the limited selection provided. I went there for lunch with a friend, a vegetarian, and neither of us thought were impressed. I have eaten Vietnamese food in several countries (Asia, North America and Europe) and this just did not measure up.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Brasilito, Costa Rica
“An excellent Vietnamese resturaunt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I love Vietnamese food and really missed it when I moved to Costa Rica, Vietnam coast was great and satisfied my cravings for Vietnamese food. I had the Bun with Beef (a big bowl of rice noodles, with salad peanuts and a type of fish sauce and of course beef) and it was excellent. I highly recommend this resturaunt

• Visited May 2014
Escazu, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Excellent food and service. Fresh and healthy. Big portions with lots of meat and chicken. Best Vietnamese in south or Central America.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Allnightallday
San Rafael de Escazu, Costa Rica
“Good flavors!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Vietnamese is one of our most favorite cuisines so we were thrilled to find out about this place! I had the Pho ga. The flavors were pretty spot on! A bit skimpy with the noodles, but otherwise very nice! My husband had the pork bahn mi. It was excellent! Again, they skimped a bit on the meat, but the ingredients and flavors were there! The atmosphere was great! Service was pretty good. We didn't have to wait long at all for our food! Located right across from Sisson Taste of Jerusalem (also a great place), with plenty of parking. We will for sure be back!

• Visited November 2013