“very good peruvian dinner”
Review of Inka Grill - CLOSED

Inka Grill
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“very good peruvian dinner”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Excellent meal of house ceviche and Arroz con Mariscos. Plus two very good Pisco sours.
Live jazz music created a nice ambience. Pretty room, well decorated. Only negative $60.00 US for a solo dinner a bit expensive. Would recommend as one of the better meals I had the past two weeks here in San Jose.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kenluigi

Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“Amazing Tuna Tartar”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The location and atmosphere were typical Multiplaza, Escazu; nice, open air and facing the parking lot. From that perspective not much to review. However the service was attentive and quite good. All the food served to our table of 7 looked amazing. My Tuna Tartar was to die for. In fact it was so good, my son and I went to the Montes de Oca location the next day for lunch and both order the TT.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank DannyB1
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Great peruvian Ceviche”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Inka grill is a great place if you are looking for peruvian food. The "Tiraditos" and ceviches are all really good. The "yuca" balls stuffed with cheese or meat are great appetizers. And the tuna with sesame is delicious.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AMMM71
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Ceviche bliss”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This place is located in the Multiplaza mall and hence, is very convenient for folks who stay at the Intercontinental Real.
I had ceviche for the 1st time and I loved it. I learnt that Costa Rica has their own "version" (if I may use that term) of ceviche, but I really loved the 3 types of ceviche served at the Inka Grill esp the "tiger milk" type.

I had just beer and ceviche :) hence, cannot comment on the other stuff available ... but what I had was very blissful and satisfying (for both the mind and the body)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sudhir P
San Jose, Costa Rica
“I've been 4 times and each time got sick”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Food looks good, tastes good but for some reasons I get sick each time I've been. I've black listed this restaurant as a consequence.

Visited July 2013