This hotel was included I the Caravan Tour and my party of four really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were plush, the staff was always smiling, greeting you and generally very pleasant to deal with. There is a nice bar/lounge off the lobby that has a cold assortment of beer/wine/coffees and cocktails...for some reason most of the seating is for three but the chairs can be moved to suit. The restaurant has hand tossed fresh pizza which I thought was unusual until it was explained that Italians were some of the first emigrants to help with the rail system therefore pasta and such are widely served. The buffet breakfast is plentiful, pleasing and look for the pastry section..you will be glad you did. I get up early and going outside with my coffee I saw parrots in the trees and also look outside around 5pm as they return. The grounds of this hotel are well maintained and very pleasing to walk around and the pools were getting a lot of use in the afternoon. A meeting of several "heads of state" was scheduled later on in the week and rumor was some were staying here. there is a shopping mall directly across the street with a pedestrian bridge to get across the street. We had a memorable stay here and I would definitely stay here again. Rooms were quiet, AC worked well, bathrooms were very nice with large luxury towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is ideal for business and leisure, we invite you to discover this urban retreat in the heart of Escazu, San Jose's most exclusive neighborhood. The hotel is located within the city's most prestigious shopping mall complex, where you will find upscale stores, bars and the finest restaurants. Escazu Corporate Center and Plaza Roble Corporate Center are just a short stroll away from the hotel. This San Jose, Costa Rica hotel features the hottest concepts in entertainment and dining, including four trendy and lively concept restaurants: The Market, Factory Steak and Lobster, NAU Sushi Lounge and Pimento. The hotel's full service spa blends with nature, it is perfect for guests that want to escape and relax in our outdoor massage rooms or enjoy our Finnish sauna, Vichy showers, steam baths or an array of other relaxing massage treatments. The hotel's updated fitness center overlooks serene tropical gardens, a Jacuzzi and three heated outdoor pools. For meetings and events, the hotel offers a new Corporate Center with thirteen modern event rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 3,000 people. All guestrooms are designed to fulfill the needs of today's global traveler, with streaming speed Internet access, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TVs, alarm clock with mobile docking station, wireless telephone and more. On the second floor of our Club Tower guests will find the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge, where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is just 9 miles away from Juan Santamaria International Airport. On your next visit to San Jose, stay at the place to be in Escazu, where work and play blend perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Hotel And Club Tower Costa Rica
- Intercontinental Hotel Escazu
- Real Costa Rica Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental Costa Rica At Multiplaza Mall Escazu