My husband and I stayed in this hotel for two nights (Dec. 24 and 25) as part of Caravan tour. This is our first time in Costa Rica, and staying in this hotel was a great welcoming experience. Caravan picked us up from the airport; took about 20-25 minutes to reach hotel. Check-in was smooth; staff was friendly and helpful. Clean lobby, grounds and room. We requested for a higher level to get a good view and we got it. Our room was facing the Shopping Center with mountains as backdrop. Can see the windfarm from the room. Downtown can be seen from the end of the hallway window. Quiet room, comfortable bed and pillows, spacious bathroom, with safe, internet, wake up call. The hotel even delivered to our room a cake as a Christmas Eve gift - how thoughtful and welcoming! Green parakeets around the swimming pool area; relaxing area by the pool. We had great buffet breakfast (omelet, eggs, fruits, yogurt, bread, pastries, cereals, meat, veggies, coffee, tea, variety of juices) and dinner (plenty of vegetable salads, entrees, desserts, fresh juices). Located across the Mall which has American -style shops and food. Also saw a place selling native Costa Rican food. Very pleasant stay to start a 10-day tour of Costa Rica with Caravan. Glad Caravan chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is ideal for business and leisure, we invite you to discover this urban retreat in the heart of Escazu, San Jose's most exclusive neighborhood. The hotel is located within the city's most prestigious shopping mall complex, where you will find upscale stores, bars and the finest restaurants. Escazu Corporate Center and Plaza Roble Corporate Center are just a short stroll away from the hotel. This San Jose, Costa Rica hotel features the hottest concepts in entertainment and dining, including four trendy and lively concept restaurants: The Market, Factory Steak and Lobster, NAU Sushi Lounge and Pimento. The hotel's full service spa blends with nature, it is perfect for guests that want to escape and relax in our outdoor massage rooms or enjoy our Finnish sauna, Vichy showers, steam baths or an array of other relaxing massage treatments. The hotel's updated fitness center overlooks serene tropical gardens, a Jacuzzi and three heated outdoor pools. For meetings and events, the hotel offers a new Corporate Center with thirteen modern event rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 3,000 people. All guestrooms are designed to fulfill the needs of today's global traveler, with streaming speed Internet access, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TVs, alarm clock with mobile docking station, wireless telephone and more. On the second floor of our Club Tower guests will find the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge, where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is just 9 miles away from Juan Santamaria International Airport. On your next visit to San Jose, stay at the place to be in Escazu, where work and play blend perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Hotel And Club Tower Costa Rica
- Intercontinental Hotel Escazu
- Real Costa Rica Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental Costa Rica At Multiplaza Mall Escazu