The 8 th floor has a view of the whole city at night was in room 874 next to the presidential suit everything is just roomy, beds are the best I have had in all the stays in Costa Rica, service and the club room is very good, separate everything as a member. the reason I can only give a 4 star is the Maintenance for the pest control, how ever by now they would have this under control is my feeling, there was never a paper on the floor or a flower out of place in the tower, I did get 2 of the critters and a spider handed one over to hotel management, the apology was excepted after all it is a tropical climate and Personally I've seen worst. The Hotel is Manhattan Priced or from the west coast Hollywood's drive prices, but there are perhaps say 20 restaurants about a 3 dollar taxi fare. if your a member the hotel has it's own taxies no charge. there is a mall out front the priciest I have seen, x box 360 - 700 dollars states say 250 dollars, this is a business hotel not for the budget minded. Members pay nothing, safe to walk around at night but then again u are not going far the highways surround the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is ideal for business and leisure, we invite you to discover this urban retreat in the heart of Escazu, San Jose's most exclusive neighborhood. The hotel is located within the city's most prestigious shopping mall complex, where you will find upscale stores, bars and the finest restaurants. Escazu Corporate Center and Plaza Roble Corporate Center are just a short stroll away from the hotel. This San Jose, Costa Rica hotel features the hottest concepts in entertainment and dining, including four trendy and lively concept restaurants: The Market, Factory Steak and Lobster, NAU Sushi Lounge and Pimento. The hotel's full service spa blends with nature, it is perfect for guests that want to escape and relax in our outdoor massage rooms or enjoy our Finnish sauna, Vichy showers, steam baths or an array of other relaxing massage treatments. The hotel's updated fitness center overlooks serene tropical gardens, a Jacuzzi and three heated outdoor pools. For meetings and events, the hotel offers a new Corporate Center with thirteen modern event rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 3,000 people. All guestrooms are designed to fulfill the needs of today's global traveler, with streaming speed Internet access, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TVs, alarm clock with mobile docking station, wireless telephone and more. On the second floor of our Club Tower guests will find the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge, where they can enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall is just 9 miles away from Juan Santamaria International Airport. On your next visit to San Jose, stay at the place to be in Escazu, where work and play blend perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, IHG, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Real InterContinental Costa Rica at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Hotel And Club Tower Costa Rica
- Intercontinental Hotel Escazu
- Real Costa Rica Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental Costa Rica At Multiplaza Mall Escazu