“One of the best in town”

Restaurante Pescatore
Ranked #4 of 174 Restaurants in Escazu
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pescatore Restaurant is focused on providing recipes where creativity and originality are the highlights, fusing peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine. A truly new and unique experience. The restaurant is owned by Peruvian chef Regis Molina, Le Cordon Bleu graduate, with extensive experience in Costa Rica. Finally note the open kitchen, large windows and the ability to eat outdoors. Hope to see you soon !
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Give it a try and you will be happily surprised by the excellent service and exquisite food. Do not miss the seafood, specially the octopus.
Julio R

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Pescatore

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Freshest, biggest snapper I have ever had. Thought the one I had in puerto plata was awesome but now there is no comparison.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Been there twice in the last 3 months. Fabulous fish dishes. The chef knows how to make it delicious. The prices are higher than ProductC or other more mass fish choices, but if you want a special fish meal - do not look any further. Leave the kids at home, they won't appreciate it - take you love there for a date :-)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

What can I say, every time I go to Pescatore, it's simply Awesome. The service is stellar and the ambiance is always smooth and satisfying.

Food: The food is by far top 5 in Costa Rica, their Tiradito, chupe de Corvina, tuna tar tar, grilled octopus, Ossobuco are all super delicious! Not to mention their amazing Ceviche.. Any Ceviche they are all amazing!!!

I have yet to try many more Items on the menu! I know I will because I keep going back for more!

I can give a strong recommendation to try this place, it's top in CR.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of eating in Pescatore and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We had a range of three types of ceviche as an appetizer and found them, not only delicious but extremely clever and unique in their preparation and presentation. Our main courses were both fish dishes that showed the same type of creativity in both preparation and presentation.

The service was excellent, the setting very nice and, in short, we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner there and plan to return shorlty.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant