“Best whole snapper I have ever had”

Restaurante Pescatore
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Escazu
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pescatore Restaurant is focused on providing recipes where creativity and originality are the highlights, fusing peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine. A truly new and unique experience. The restaurant is owned by Peruvian chef Regis Molina, Le Cordon Bleu graduate, with extensive experience in Costa Rica. Finally note the open kitchen, large windows and the ability to eat outdoors. Hope to see you soon !
Toronto, Canada
“Best whole snapper I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Freshest, biggest snapper I have ever had. Thought the one I had in puerto plata was awesome but now there is no comparison.

Visited July 2014

Warsaw, Poland
“If you are in for fish - that's the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Been there twice in the last 3 months. Fabulous fish dishes. The chef knows how to make it delicious. The prices are higher than ProductC or other more mass fish choices, but if you want a special fish meal - do not look any further. Leave the kids at home, they won't appreciate it - take you love there for a date :-)

Visited May 2014
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Simply Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

What can I say, every time I go to Pescatore, it's simply Awesome. The service is stellar and the ambiance is always smooth and satisfying.

Food: The food is by far top 5 in Costa Rica, their Tiradito, chupe de Corvina, tuna tar tar, grilled octopus, Ossobuco are all super delicious! Not to mention their amazing Ceviche.. Any Ceviche they are all amazing!!!

I have yet to try many more Items on the menu! I know I will because I keep going back for more!

I can give a strong recommendation to try this place, it's top in CR.

• Visited July 2014
Atenas
“An Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of eating in Pescatore and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We had a range of three types of ceviche as an appetizer and found them, not only delicious but extremely clever and unique in their preparation and presentation. Our main courses were both fish dishes that showed the same type of creativity in both preparation and presentation.

The service was excellent, the setting very nice and, in short, we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner there and plan to return shorlty.

• Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

San Jose, Costa Rica
“My new favourite restaurant in San Jose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I've visited Pescatore maybe half a dozen times over the last year. Always enjoyable, nice room, good wine selection and the food has been great. As a creature of ritual I habitually order the perfectly seasoned Cerviche followed by the superb Beef with Gnocchi, though looking at my friends dishes there is much else besides. Also try the excellent Chocolate fondant dessert. Congratulations to the restaurant.

• Visited July 2014