“Always awesome”

Restaurante Pescatore
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Escazu
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pescatore Restaurant is focused on providing recipes where creativity and originality are the highlights, fusing peruvian and Mediterranean cuisine. A truly new and unique experience. The restaurant is owned by Peruvian chef Regis Molina, Le Cordon Bleu graduate, with extensive experience in Costa Rica. Finally note the open kitchen, large windows and the ability to eat outdoors. Hope to see you soon !
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Always awesome”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Pescatore has always been one of our favorite restaurants in Escazú. The staff is great and professional, Regis Molina, the owner, pro and just the best. The food is excellent, pasta with seafood one of my recommended dishes. Great pisco sour. Anybody should try it and we hope it will be here forever?

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta
“My 1st peruvian meal”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I wanted to try this Peruvian fusion place before leaving Costa Rica. We did not have any reservations and we were seated outside promptly. It was busy inside and no tables were available.
We ordered ceviche, calamari and octopus with quinoa and garlic. All 3 appetizers were very good. The waiter was nice and explained some of the classic peruvian dishes on the menu. I went with Peruvian version of fried rice. It was really nice and rich as well.

I would love to go back and try different dishes next time.

• Visited March 2014
Davis, California
“Very good caprese starter & tuna main”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had to have dinner alone one evening & walked from the Real Intercontinental. Nice walk & good for the appetite.
Had a nice Pinot Gris with caprese followed by a well prepared peppered tuna. Generous portion and fresh.
Topped off by an excellent expresso.
Very good service based on my partial Spanish & the waiters partial English

• Visited March 2014
“Saved our Vacation...”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My wife and I had a really nice meal here in late January. We were staying in Atenas and had driven into Escazu to explore. After the meal and a 60 min drive back to Atenas due to two accidents, I opened the back door of the car and immediately realized I had left our new Nikon 7100 w 18-200 asf lens hanging on the back of my chair. With a sinking feeling in my stomach I found the number for the restaurant and called. The owner (Juan I believe but I am incredibly and with names so if I'm wrong here, please forgive me) immediately got on the phone and said that het had the camera and I could come back at my convenience to retrieve it. We were traveling early the next day so I asked if it was possible to get it that night and he said "don't worry, take your time, we'll be here cleaning the place and you can come whenever you get here."

There was another accident on the way back (no joke—CR is notorious for auto accidents!) but we made it and the camera was returned with much warmth and a big smile.

This could have been a disaster as we had a week left in our trip—I'm extremely grateful to the owner and staff (our waiter was a total pleasure during our meal BTW, offering great advice and speaking English that put my Spanish to shame.His name was Roman—or maybe not given my memory for names!) My heartfelt thanks guys!

If you are ever around Escazu you can count on a great meal and warm experience at Pescatore!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank exxtreem
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Me and my father stayed at the Holiday Inn Escazu and this restaurant was about a three minute drive away. We called to reserve because it was a Friday night and we we're happy that we did. Excellent food and great service. If you like seafood I would highly recommend this location. My father and I had multiple sea bass dishes and it was excellent!

Visited January 2014