“Good Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tutti Li - CLOSED

Tutti Li
Dining options: Waitstaff
Description: We are your Italian restaurant by excellence. Our mix of delicate and amazing ingredients are by far a delight to out customers palate, who come to enjoy with family, friends or business partners. Visit and enjoy the Tutti Li experience.
Heredia, Costa Rica
“Good Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love the appetizers. Excellent salad. Great Pizza. Wonderful pasta. Good service. Smells good! HIghly recommend.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Blossom S

Waldorf, Maryland
“Very, very good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had the the pasta with seafood and their house Merlot......Excellent food and service! Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank LiseCool
San Jose
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What happend to it?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had an excellent dinner in the Tutti Li about 5 months ago and today we once again dropped in for dinner. I ordered vegetarian Italian antipasto and for about 16$ I got a plate with grilled vegetables. Some of them raw (the mushrooms), some dry and hard (the eggplant) and the rest tasting of old charred grill. I sent the plate back because even as grilled vegetables I would not accept it, but also because it had nothing in common with Italian antipasto.

As main course I ordered chicken and as side pan fried vegetables (vegetales asados) and was kind of surprised to find the same grilled and burned vegetables on my plate I sent back 5 minutes before as antipasto. BTW the waiter ignored my complaints about it ...

The restaurant started as outstanding Italian restaurant, but it is moving towards a pizzeria with hight price tags. We where here three times; the first time, today the second and also last time. 'Qué lástima', I was so happy to know a good Italian restaurant in San Jose, what just happened that it turned 180 degrees.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Alex W
Austin, Texas
“Tasty Italian, bring your wallet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Tutti Li is a nice restaurant in San Jose, if you are in the mood for Italian! The food is very tasty. I had a dish called Jumbo Encuentro con Fettucine which contained a variety of seafood in a tomato sauce over fettucine pasta.

Cost with one cerveza (beer) was about $36 per person - not outrageous but not cheap. I would go back!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Moved2Texas
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality handmade italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

Tutti Li is a small place with nice atmosphere and great service. Easy to find right off the freeway by multiplaza, same shopping center as Hooters and Outback, so sometimes parking can be a problem- but hey, that's life in the tropics !

• Visited October 2011