“Overpriced but a must visit for seafood lovers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Product C

Product C
Ranked #27 of 158 Restaurants in Escazu
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tres Rios, Costa Rica
“Overpriced but a must visit for seafood lovers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

A little bit overpriced, a little noisy but it is the place to go if you want fresh and gourmet seafood. Ask for "rondon" in coconut sauce. You will enjoy it!

Hollywood, Florida
“What a seafood lover wants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great fresh fish of ALL types, not just the very typical corvina, snapper, and tilapia, served in practically all CR restaurants. One of the first places to believe in the amazing Craft Brewing Beer Company...one of the first to make a great fish taco, like the ones you could have in the best CA taquerias or seaside restaurants. The owners have an ideal vision of sustainability...a trait that was actually showcased in a widely read NY Times Article. Try the ceviche mediterraneo, the fish and chips, the tuna burger...the mariscada is amazing...as are most of the specials that i have tried.

Visited October 2012
American in Costa Rica
“Great place, great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had dinner at Product C again and really enjoyed my dinner. I had oysters (they are so good there, very clean tasting!) and tuna. All was really well-prepared and delicious. Good wine selection. There was a heating lamp so it did not feel cold on the patio. My only slight negative was the service, it was not top notch, but it was very friendly and the served tried to make up for his mistakes. I would definitely go again and recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Love the freshness and quality of the sea food here. the chef is creative with the dishes. As with most restaurants in the area, the staff was very helpful with our three young kids.

Visited July 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Needs more attention to details. Overpriced and overrated.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

The fish is nice and fresh here. Went there for the oysters this time ,since the first time I went they did not have any! The service was terrible even though there were plenty of waiters around chatting and empty tables. The oysters were shucked incorrectly so as I ate them I had to take little pieces of shell out of my mouth which made it hard to enjoy my lunch. When I ordered their beer on tap, the waiter tells me the selection I made was not available but 5 minutes later I see a glass being taken to the table next to me so I asked why he told me there were out and he replied because they just needed to place the new keg. He did not tell me this when I ordered it which really pissed me off. Then we ordered the baked oysters and although it was a nice presentation over granite blocks, the plate was chipped and should have not been used. I feel this place is over priced but then again what isn't in Escazu? I then asked for the check which took forever just like I waited 15 minutes for my raw oysters! Gave it a second chance and it was a let down. I ended walking across to the Peruvian place which was AMAZING!

• Visited July 2012