“Incredible Costa Rican Experience”

Travel Around Costa Rica Transportation and Guides
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Escazu
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi! Travel Around Costa Rica it's what I have done for the last 25 years, first as a Nature Interpreter (tour guide) bringing all this experience in hand 10 years ago I started Travel Around Costa Rica a Tour Operator that covers the needs for authentic Costa Rican experiences, our customized tours will for sure allow you to interact and definitely get to know the Ticos (Costaricans) in a special way.Let me take you to the areas that are seriously off the beaten path and show you the real deal
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Costa Rican Experience”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We've had the chance to spend time in Costa Rica twice with Orlando and his company. They are incredibly professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the area, people, animals, plants and life in Costa Rica. Orlando Vargas is an incredible guy. Warm, charming and very attentive to the needs of his clients. Whatever you need he'll get and whatever you want, he'll get that too! After a couple of trips with Orlando he has become like family for us and I'm sure he's the same with all of his clients. I cannot recommend him more.

Visited December 2011
Orlandovargas, Manager at Travel Around Costa Rica Transportation and Guides, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Hola!
Thank you so much you guys!
I hope to see you guys soon and show you a little bit more around Costa,
See you soon!

Laguna Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best of Times with "Lando"!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have travelled to Costa Rica several times and have fallen in love with the country. Orlando Vargas, owner and operator of TACRT&G, was referred to my family (by a friend in Orange County) as one of the most respected travel companies around. My husband and I were so impressed with his knowledge and attention to detail in offering us exactly what we wanted in our travel itinerary, we proudly recommended him to other friends of ours.

In fact, since we met "Lando" approximately 5 years ago, we have become such good friends that his lovely daughter stayed at our home in Laguna Beach when she visited California!

I look forward to my return visit to Costa Rica in July when Lando will meet us at the airport in his comfy air conditioned van stocked with ice cold beers and waters, take us on a river rafting trip, drive us to the volcano and take our group to several dining spots to enjoy local food and ice cold Imperial beers. Pura Vida!!!

Visited June 2011
Orlandovargas, Manager at Travel Around Costa Rica Transportation and Guides, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Wow! Thank you so much for your Candid Review, ever since we met on our first tour you have been so great to us, I remember meeting you after a bad experience and you made it so special that week that had me back in the business with a new way of seeing life and ready to go on with this great adventure.
Thank you guys and I look forward to your visit !
Orlando Vargas
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“El Mejor”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you want a guide who genuinely cares about having you enjoy his country to the max, then Orlando is the guy. He is the best. Don't use anyone else. Pura vida!

Visited April 2012
Thank you Bill!
This is very nice of you, I wish you the best and hope to see again in Costa Rica soon!!
Take care
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Vacation!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We had the most awesome vacation with Orlando. He received us promptly at the airport and set us up on an amazing trip. The vehicle that was provided to us for a luxurious SUV. He has an extensive background in botony and was able to tell us about all the exotic plants and trees in Costa Rica. Our kids were amazed at his knowledge. He is also an avid bird watcher and carried a binoculars and telescopes with him on our hikes. He was able to show all the colorful birds there. I think the biggest advantage we had with Orlando was that he was able to take us to all the best restaurants frequented by locals and we had no language barrier because of his presence. Overall it was a most memorable trip, only enhanced by Mr Vargas. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank KCRUISERS
Orlandovargas, Manager at Travel Around Costa Rica Transportation and Guides, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
Hola Familia!
Thank you so much for the great time we spent Traveling Around Costa Rica, it was a real pleasure sharing our Culture, food, nature etc.
Again thank you and I hope to have you back soon
Regina
“Our son wanted to bring Orlando home with us!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Our family had the good fortune to have been connected with Orlando for nine amazing days of travel in Costa Rica this year. Orlando had been recommended to us by family and friends and he exceeded all our expectations! Orlando possessed the amazing ability to connect with every member of our family. Our youngest son (at nine years old) is now an avid bird watcher, in part because of the special one to one time that Orlando spent with him. All of our activities were thoughtfully planned with our whole family in mind and took place without incident. Orlando gave our family the trip of a lifetime. Both he and Costa Rica will have a special place in our hearts forever!!!!!

Visited December 2011
Orlandovargas, Manager at Travel Around Costa Rica Transportation and Guides, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Hola!
Just wanted to Thank you again for the great review and the great time I had exploring Costa Rica with your lovely family, God Bless and hope to see you again in a near future.
Orlando Vargas