Beautiful guest house with friendly, english speaking owners and homey feel. Breakfast is fabulous! The only problem with this place is that its hard to find. They need to publish actual GPS coordinates. Also, there's only space for 2 cars there, so if you're driving be sure to contact them in advance to be sure you can park. They are on a very steep street and there's nowhere to even park for 5 minutes if you don't pull into their gated drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Isabella has the perfect strategic location for visiting and exploring Costa Rica. Conveniently located only twenty minutes from Juan Santa Maria International Airport in the hillsides of Escazu, in Bello Horizonte, we are minutes away form Embassies, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Clubs, Bars, Business Centers and the Best Hospitals in the country. Casa Isabella offers a mixture of country simplicity and city modernality. We are close to moderns conveniences but far enough away to enjoy the country setting that surround us . Because we are in the middle of the country you will have numerous options to explore in any part of the country, from mountains to beaches, from forests to volcanoes. HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS:Casa Isabella has seven tastefully decorated and comfortable rooms each with Queen or Full beds. Each room has its own unique character. Our high ceiling rooms are equipped with spacious bathrooms and closets; each with beautiful handcrafted wood furniture and beds and linens of the highest quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Isabella Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Hotel Escazu
- Casa Isabella Costa Rica Escazu